Question on POW camps for civil war, Many thanks

I sent the question out and I have recieved many good ideas, some we have tried and others that are very good and different. Thank you to all that replied, the student now has more than enough to keep him busy.  Joan

Joan Goodbody
Lecturer
Humanities Social Sciences
Reference Services