Re: Sports at SAA (was: Re: Snow in Denver -baseball at SAA?)

I don't know about getting to and fro, except for the time five of us shared a cab from Baltimore to DC (wouldn't recommend that). I know there is train service, though I am not sure how close the station is to the ballpark.
I would be willing to participate in a baseball outing.
Does this fall under the local arrangements or program committee's venue?
Leah Weisse
WGBH - Boston