Re: Sports at SAA (was: Re: Snow in Denver -baseball at SAA?)

Good morning,

I believe Marisa Keller, the chair for Local Arrangements for the SAA
conferernce is on this list. If not several of her committee members are.
I am certain that there will be some sort of planned opportunity for
people to go up to Camden Yards and see one of the baseball games during SAA.

If you can't make that opportunity you can take the Metro Red line at
Dupont Circle (where the hotel is located) to Union Station and take the
MARC train to Baltimore. Usually on game day there is a MARC train that
does stop directly in front of Camden Yards and leaves a half an hour
after the game ends.

Hope this helps. Danna Bell-Russel, born and bred in Baltimore.
National Digital Library, Library of Congress