Glaxo Wellcome archivist?

Here is one of several websites for Glaxo Wellcome which merged with
Smith Kline late last year. Yes, Glaxo Wellcome is based in Research
Triangle Park, NC. So, I posted your request to the NC archives
listserv.

http://us.gsk.com/ -- Dianne Johnson

Message from Ed Lach:
I'm trying to locate the address/archivist name for the company formerly

known as Burroughs Wellcome. It seems to me the archivist used to be a
regular contributor to the listerve, but I don't recall seeing any
recent
postings.  Seems her shop was located in the Research Triangle Park area
of
North Carolina.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,