free 1858 book on Davenport Iowa

I have a withdrawn book to give to a good home,
preferably in Davenport, Iowa. The book is:
Davenport Past and Present; including the early
history, and personal and anecdotal reminiscences of
Davenport; together with biographies, likenesses of
its prominent men; compendious articles upon the
physical, industrial, social and political
characteristics of the city, full statistics of every
department of note or interest, &c. by Frac B. Wilkie,
Davenport: Publishing House of Luse, Lane & Co., 1858.
This was in our circulating collection and is outside
the collection area (i.e. Permian Basin) for inclusion
in our archival collection.
Cindy Rosser
Archivist/Reference Librarian
J. Conrad Dunagan Library
University of Texas of the Permian Basin
4901 East University
Odessa, TX  79762
rosser_c@utpb.edu
AKA