Re: olives - sort of maybe archival

Up here in the Great White North, Linda, we get excited anytime there's any
indigenous produce...have been and will be eating things from Georgia and
Florida until a little later this month....and my wife has Greek in her
background, so yes, black olives are a thing of beauty for her too...

All you need to do to make this relevant for the List is to study the
introduction of black olives Down Under... when I worked in the Hudson's
Bay Company Archives I came across the use of Worchestershire Sauce in the
Canadian fur trade as early as 1834...in the Company's Grand Ledger, no
less...

Cheers!

Mark