Re: Microsoft exploring time-limited licensing

        Unless other software companies are establishing similar licensing
policies I have a feeling that Microsoft is going to find itself losing part
of its market share, because consumers will decide to buy other software
instead of being forced to ugrade existing software in order to retain the
license. I work for a non-profit and money is tight, we still have some
machines that are running Windows 95 and we are using Microsoft Office 97'
and I don't see us doing a wholesale upgrade of all of our machines on a
triennial base just to retain our site license financially we can't afford
it!
        Inge