Hardcopy of the Burlington Agenda

Hi all,

  I just received a question on printing out the Burlington Agenda. There
are two ways.

  Through the UVM Etext Center: After you pull the document up, click on
the window you want printed and then hit the print button on your browser.
The process will allow you to print one segment at a time, so you print
only what you really want.

  To get the full report in one document, use my personal UVM account. Go
          www.uvm.edu/~edow/ba.html

and hit your print button. You will need to print out the appendices
seperately.

  Elizabeth H. Dow