Re: Archives in the News

Nan et al,
Uh-huh.  And just how would the stumbling archivist KNOW that that particular
material had not been turned over in a trial that happened sometime ago?  Big
sign on it that said "Important stuff we forgot to turn over to the defense in
the trial of the century.  Archivist, please contact defense attorney's after
execution?"  Dick King