Re: How to find information about BPL collections' finding guides.

That's one example how you might request information
 from an obstinate institution, our Boston Public
 Library, whose curators' reference desk services have
 been lacking in removing barriers, reducing obstacles
 to access our city's public library collections.

 BPL Reference desks have lacked in providing adequate
 navigational directories and descriptive bibliographies
 for our Boston Back Bay Copley Square library
 buildings departments, floors and collections.

Curators haven't fulfilled their responsibilities,
 misrepresenting or omitting pertinent important
 details about collections like the Ed Fenninger
 Sound Archives audio and video recordings.

 Enthusiasts side lined, marginalized or deflected by
 our Boston Public Library Departments' Reference Desks
 take heart !  It's an institutional culture that
 hopefully changes with attrition of an inflexible
 old guard.

oo__ dWs

Guide to Problematical Regional and Massachusetts
Library of Last Recourse Boston Public Library Use

Contents
http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.WebLogs.com/stories

Updates
http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.WebLogs.com