Stop Cheney Emails

URGENT!  Our listserv's resources are being wasted by posters overwrought
with debating their political views!  Our precious ecosystem is being
polluted by ad hominem attacks and political folderol.

If you want to help -

Write absolutely nobody.

Send no email to the archivists listserv about Democrats, Republicans,
Whigs, Tories, LDP, GNP, or anything else unrelated to the practice of
archival management if you want to support this important cause.

Remember, friends don't let friends discuss non-archival topics on an
ARCHIVAL listserv.  Unless they're really funny.

'nuff said

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu