Social Sciences Department Curator M.F. O'Brien at our Boston Public Library -Case example: Censoring at our cities' public libraries

URL Uniform Resource Locator
http://www.geocities.com/dsaklad/socscibpl.html

for one fan's web link about how to use our cities'
public libraries by example of our Regional and
Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse City of Boston
Public Library Departments.

Social Sciences Department Curator M.F. O'Brien has
responsibility to provide legitimately public
information about managing Social Sciences collections
within overall collections of our Regional and
Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse City of Boston
Public Library Departments.

Social Sciences Department Reference Desk at our
Boston Public Library is at the North end of Bates
Hall reading room.
http://www.bpl.org/www/bates/bates%5Fimages.html

At the Reference Desk, Social Sciences Department
Curator M.F. O'Brien has responsibility for explaining
how to use the resources there.
http://www.bpl.org/WWW/socsci/socsci.html

Ask for the Social Sciences annual curatorial reports.
social_sci@mbln.bpl.org

Ask about the scope of the collections within overall
BPL collections managed by Social Sciences
Department curatorial personnel and volunteers.

One of the caveats in attempting to use BPL Social
Sciences Resources is that it might be necessary to
ask Massachusetts Secretary Bill Galvin's Public
Records Division
http://www.state.ma.us/sec/arc/arcidx.htm
Supervisor Frances Gould fgould@sec.state.ma.us
to order BPL Social Sciences Department Reference
Desk to disclose legitimately public administrative
information about Social Sciences Department
collections. Reference Desks have flouted state and
local FOI freedom of information.

Reference Desks have flouted Library Bill of Rights
Intellectual Freedom principles.
http://www.ala.org/work/freedom/lbr.html

Reference Desks have flouted RUSA Reference and
Users Services Association guidelines.
http://www.ala.org/rusa/stnd_behavior.html