Traditional and Heritage Toy Makers

List members,

I am on a quest to identify excellent craftspeople who specialize in making
heritage / traditional toys.  If you know of somebody whom you would
recommend, I would appreciate hearing from you off the list at the address
below.  Better still do they have an email address or website that you are
aware of?

Any advice can be sent to me at this address:  toymakers@globalmuseum.org

with thanks
Roger