Re: Sharon Centanne's STOP CHENEY email to list

 I was taught that when I step in the office door, my political opinions
go on the shelf. I happen to have very strong political opinions ( ask
anyone who has ever worked with me ) but I do not allow them to influence
my day to day decisions about the collections we are offered or how they
are processed. I have worked with donors ( and collections ) who represent
ideas I strongly disagree with - it is part of the job. I agree with
others that political discussions do not belong on this list. There are
hundreds, perhaps thousands of lists where the political discussion runs
free and anyone may participate. Take it somewhere else.

 Steve Fisher
 University of Denver