___________________
From: Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
------------------
I have reached a dead end in my research and need some advice.  I
need to find the files or archives of Associated Press in the 20s and
30s.  Numerous books quote from them (Edwin Emery's among them), but
none mention where they can be seen.  I even talked with Corporate
Communications at AP in New York and their claim is that the files
were never moved when the company re-located.  Given that in the old
days, companies tended to save everything, I can't believe AP would
have just tossed this stuff out.  Any ideas as to where archival
material from AP might have ended up?