Travel Guides free to good home

A patron has asked us to help him find a repository that might be
interested in a collection of maps and Michelin Guides from 1950 on --for
Europe, the US, Canada and South America. He estimates that there are
approximately 100 to 150 items.

Free to good home, for payment of postage.

Reply to me and I will put you in touch with the donor.

Harlan Greene
Charleston County Public Library
68 Calhoun Street
Charleston, SC   29401