Re: ethical question

I agree with Mr. Sokolow that this is how it should be, but it isn't
always. When I write for publication and remuneration, I have to
guarantee in writing that I will not use any college time, staff,
resources, equipment, supplies, etc. or the college could legally
challenge my copyright. If I write my part of the agreement, they write
for me that my work is solely mine. This refers mainly to books, though.

Christine, I would suggest putting it to your employers and getting their
response in writing, even if only email.

Kathy Sturdevant
historian and author, Bringing Your Family History to Life through Social
History