Re: RAIN 6/04

As a diehard Bugs fan (and Marvin the Martian, but that's clearly
Martian-trashing ;o)) I gotta' agree, too.

But did anyone else think -- parallel to this thread -- how ironic the wave
of popularity
over Mel Brooks' current run of The Producers? What was it -- 20 Tony awards
won?
And are we gonna hear from the PC police about how this hilarious stage romp
defames the 3rd Reichers?

I wouldn't be surprised....

Kevin ("I'm getting very, very angry. Don't make me use my Disintegrator
Gun!") Bunker
Student Assistant
California State Archives