Acid--free _Double Fold_

The acquisitions librarian lost my request for the library to purchase
_Double Fold_.  Needless to say I was not happy... and ended up buying a
personal copy, which suits me better anyway.  I can scribble in the margins
that way, and so far not a single page read has been left unmarked.  Kinda
my way of talking back to Baker.

No, I'm not done yet (it just arrived).  But I'm curious--if Baker really
believes that the fragility of wood pulp paper is overstated by librarians,
then why did he have his book printed on acid-free paper?

Anyone ever heard him comment on this?  I didn't get to go to Simmons on May
16 and I've yet to hear anyone comment on the book lately...

Holly Hodges

(P.S. It's Monday and too early in the week for really serious questions!)