Re: request for "road trip" songs

Arlo Guthrie....

                    Bridgette Kelly
                    <BKelly@STANHYWET.OR        To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
                    G>                          cc:
                    Sent by: Archives &         Subject:     Re: request for "road trip" songs
                    Archivists
                    <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.M
                    UOHIO.EDU>

                    06/04/2001 12:49 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Bridgette Kelly

"I don't want a pickle, I just want to ride on my motorcikle....
 I don't want to die.... I just want to ride on my
 motor-cy--cle" by ??? Only heard this one once on the radio. I'm sure
someone else knows this.