Re: request for "road trip" songs

YEA!  How about getting back to work?!

>>> "Mark L. Shelstad" <Shelstad@UWYO.EDU> 06/05/01 12:51PM >>>
How about the "road trip" songs are taken off the List?

Talk about an overkill of useless information.  Let's do the math:

57 messages (so far) x 5 seconds each to open, read, and delete = 4 3/4
minutes x 3000 List members = 14,250 minutes or 237.5 hours of collective
wasted time.

Mark Shelstad
University of Wyoming

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurilecz, Peter [mailto:peter.kurilecz@WOODSIDESUMMITGROUP.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 10:25 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: request for "road trip" songs

Well we've hit just about every form of transportation possible with a
subject that started out with just road songs. so without further adieu how
about the Beatles "Back in the USSR" if PP&M are leaving on a jetplane.

And if we continue with the transportation them how could we ever leave out
the following

409
Little Deuce Coupe
Little Honda