From: Jim Beaver [mailto:jumblejim@PRODIGY.NET]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 5:56 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Memorial Day, D-Day and World War II stuff

> Henry Grace, according to the Internet Movie Database, and it was
> uncredited.  He apparently was also in several Elvis movies, including
> Jailhouse Rock and Viva Las Vegas.

Actually, Henry Grace WAS credited for his performance as Eisenhower in THE
LONGEST DAY.  Grace was not an actor, but rather a well-respected art
director/set decorator who happened to have an amazing resemblance to Ike.
THE LONGEST DAY was his only film as an actor.  All those Elvis movies were
among the hundreds he designed sets for.

Jim Beaver