close shave at D-Day

Do you shave twice a day?

Are you covered with a thick, wiry fur.

Does cable TV mistake you for Sasquatch?

Is your husband always making snide comments about
shaving your legs, your armpits, your back?

Are you scared of zippers?  Scared of bikinis?   Just
plain scared of short sleeves?

If so, you may be a victim of Excess Hair Syndrome!

If you've tried Australian methods, and they just
don't work!

If you've tried Nads, and it just didn't work!

If you've tried sugaring, wax, exfoliation and they
just didn't work!

If electrolysis is just too expensive, and adhesive
tape just too painful!

 If nothing removes your hair and keeps it away then:

YOU MAY BE A VICTIM OF EXCESS HAIR SYNDROME!!!

In Norway Excess Hair Syndrome is treated with exotic
hormone therapies.

It works, but it costs hundreds of thousands of Krona.

In Poland Excess Hair Syndrome is treated with
placental salve.

It works but it costs hundreds of thousands of Zlotys.

Now, in only in America Excess Hair Syndrome can be
treated with perfectly safe Synthetic Placental
Hormone Therapy at a fraction of the cost!

Applied with modern Tattoo Technology -

Synthetic Placental Hormone Therapy is safe, clean,
and far less painful than wax or Nads.

Synthetic Placental Hormone Therapy attacks hair at
the roots

Enjoy months of hair-free life with every application.

Why waste your money on products which will keep you
hair free for days when you can stay hair free for an
entire summer.

Don't be fooled by cheap imitations!

Synthetic Placental Hormone Therapy is the only
genuine product which guarantees to remove your hair
and keep your hair from re-growing for up to four
months!

"My daughter's friends referred to me as Bear-Mom.
Then I discovered Synthetic Placental Hormone Therapy
and they didn't recognize me."  -- Mom from Syracuse

"The hair didn't bother me until it grew so thick it
interfered with holding a pencil.  But I write every
day.  Now I'm excess hair free, and loving it!"  --
Erich from Ben Salem

Don't let Excessive Hair Syndrome destroy your life.

Tested safe on laboratory monkeys in Iceland.
Synthetic Placental Hormone Therapy can be yours for
the low, low price of  only $19.99 per application.

Write today for a brochure on Chihuahua Lifestyles.

Synthetic Placental Hormone Therapy
PO Box 3239
Wachtung, NJ 12037

If you don't get help from Synthetic Placental Hormone
Therapy get help somewhere.  It's your life - live it!

Use only as directed.  Overuse of Synthetic Placental
Hormone Therapy may result in permanent loss of hair
in applied area, as well as a systemic irreplaceable
loss of hair production.  Five percent of monkeys
remain hairless two years after application.