Date:          Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:42:21 -0400
From:          "Anne G. Ball" <anneball@MAINE.RR.COM>
Subject:       fiche to film
To:            MCULTR-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Does anyone know anything about converting or adapting a microfiche
reader to a microfilm reader??  I thought I heard this could be done,
but have no details.  If anyone is on the Maine Library List Serve -
would you please post this message there as well.  Thank you.

Anne Ball
CRIC
Ellen Dyer
Camden Public Library Archives