Job Description

 I am trying to compile a job description for Head of Special Collections at
an urban university.  The position answers to the library director and
houses over 70 late 20th century collections. These cover areas of urban
renewal and planning, cultural, civic and lineage organizations, some rare
books, personal papers and univerisity's history. I have gone through last
years College and Research Library News, but wonder if anyone would be
willing to share job descriptions for archives that may be similar, though
not affiliated with a university.  I need the information fairly quickly
(June 22nd) and would appreciate any information members would like to
share.