Time Capsule Discussion Forum Available

We have a Time Capsule discussion up on our Forum that may be of interest to some
of you who would like to contribute or simply view.

See it at:
The following new message has been posted on Time Capsule Discussion Forum at
<http://www.futurepkg.com/cgi-bin/bbs/timecapsules/webbbs_config.pl>.

If this doesn't work, just go to our main site at
http://www.futurepkg.com and follow link to the TC Discussion Forum.

Janet Reinhold
Future Packaging & Preservation
1580-C W San Bernardino Rd