Looking for Good Home - Arizona Newspapers Collection

LOOKING FOR GOOD HOME - ARIZONA NEWSPAPERS COLLECTION

My brother has a very substantial collection of Arizona newspapers, from
1910 - present, bound but separated.  These include the Arizona Republic,
Arizona Daily Star, Tucson Citizen Register, the Phoenix Gazette, and a
handful of other regional papers.  There is in all several hundred cubic
feet of material.

HE WILL DONATE THIS COLLECTION TO A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION OR INSTITUTION
provided that the organization or institution is willing to pick up the
material, or is willing to handle the shipping cost.  The material is
located in Phoenix, Arizona.

If you have a serious interest in receiving these materials, please call
Steven Ravnitzky at 602-549-5647 or else send me an e-mail and I will
forward it on to him.

Michael Ravnitzky
mikerav@ix.netcom.com