From: Skreslet, Paula [mailto:PSkreslet@UNION-PSCE.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 10:34 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Catalog records

When you folks prepare MARC records for holdings in your archives, do you
use your library's regular OPAC, or a special program meant for archival
description?

Our rare books are fully cataloged in SIRSI, but our manuscripts & papers
have no electronic records at all.  Do you think we can catalog them in
SIRSI?  Or is that a bad idea?

Paula Skreslet
Reference/Archive
William Smith Morton Library