SAA session was RE: Folder labels--one more thought

Daniel wrote:
>Incidentally, I noticed on the SAA program guide for the meeting in DC that
>there's a session on the listserv and its value to the archival community.
>Maybe we should provide the panel with some more grist for their mill?

Finally had time to go look up this session. Here is the session description

"Two speakers will discuss their analysis of its content, members' opinions,
the List's use in archival education, and the possibility of a List
"culture." The List coordinator will provide observations after several
years in the chair. A member of SAA Council's List Advisory Committee will
discuss List management and the development of the List's terms of
participation. "
http://www.archivists.org/conference/dc2001/index.html

Since I suspect that many of the list's subscribers are not members of SAA I
wonder if it would be possible for the two main speakers to share their
presentations with the list after the SAA conference has been held. Granted
SAA controls the listserv I would think that they would want to share this
information with others.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc