Congressional Papers Roundtable Members

CPR MEMBERS!!!
I am trying to compile an email contact list for CPR.  If you are a member,
please reply to this email so I can add your email to my address book before
our meeting in August.  My current list only includes about 50 names, while
the snail mail list has about 150.

Thanks for your help.

Elizabeth B. Scott
Archivist/Special Collections Librarian