Old Job Opening - Congressional Papers

There was a listing on the archives listserve in the past year
for a job opening...it was a two-year full-time grant position
to process some 200 cubic feet of congressional papers.
I've checked the archives of the listserv but can't seem to
find the match for this.   Does anyone remember where this
position was?

I was asked how long it would take to process our collection
of congressional papers (200 c.f.) and I need this job announce-
ment as an example of the type of time constraint.

Dean
Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338