Re: Vertical file of school info/Friday story

CA State Archives reputedly once had a ghost on this same site, but since an
interim move to Roseville (some 20 miles northeast) and construction of an
all-new Sec of State/Archives complex on the old building site, we seem to
have lost the spectral guest...not sure if anyone ever attempted to identify
the wandering apparition.

But in the year I have been here on staff, there have been the rare,
occasional sounds of moving/sliding boxes on shelves inside the stacks area
when no one else is in the room. BOO! I usually just say nice things to the
sounds and go on my merry way...

Kevin V. Bunker
Student Assistant
California State Archives