Re: Cartoon Update

If you mean that the cartoons are "not really archival" instead of the outdoors
and Friday not being "archival," I have to disagree.  The cartoons are a
wonderful source of history.  I would like the job of annotating them.  Of
course, so are the outdoors and Friday . . .

Arel Lucas
Project Archivist, Tobacco Control Archives
University of California at San Francisco (usual disclaimer)
not to know is bad.  not to want to know is worse.
not to hope is unthinkable.  not to care is unforgivable.
-nigerian saying  (Thanks to Steve Tobin and "Food Not Bombs")