The Vendome in Boston, Mass.

The Vendome, built in the 1870's as an apartment hotel and now a 110 unit condominium, is now about to undertake a renovation, not a restoration, of its lobby and hallways.  They would like to come as close to the original feeling and atmosphere as their budget would allow.

The big stumbling block is the lack of pictures of the interior -- public and private.  I understand all the usual sources have been searched to no avail (The Athenaeum, BPL, NEHS, etc.)

Would anyone have any that they could share, loan, or whatever?  Any leads or direction would be greatly appreciated.  Please respond to me.  Don't want to clog up the list.

Thank you so much,
Margaret M. Pinkham