free to a good home

Due to an ordering snafu earlier this spring, we now have about 200 buffered
(tan) folders and 50 unbuffered (white) folders measuring 14.5 inches wide
by 9 inches high.  They are made from 10-point folder stock and are
flush-cut (no tabs).  The size is rather unusual, but they might be good for
cutting down if you need to make any mini folders, or might also be used to
construct small four flap enclosures.  I'd  hang onto them myself, but we
have a bit of a space crunch, and I have folder stock coming out my ears.

Please contact me off list if you are interested!

Julie Ann Ludwig
Collection Management Archivist
The Gilder Lehrman Collection
105 Madison Avenue, Suite 3B