Re: Preferred citations

Title: Preferred citations
Well I have several that I've listed below in no particular order

micro-brews - most definitely as no commercial giant brewer's swill will cross my lips except if it's Guinness

Jack Daniels and Branch -- that's what happens when you get educated in Tennessee

Single Malt Scotch -- the older the better, blends are nice but a smooth single malt at the end of the day along with a Macanudo well I digress

Margarita -- nothing better in the summertime and to remind me of Southwestern roots

OOOOPSIE! I just put on my bifocals and I see that the question was CITATIONS not LIBATIONS as Emily Latella would say
Never miiiiiiind!

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc