please include subject line

I'm being picky partly at the request of our
Information Resources Department. Please put a subject
line in all posts to this or any other lists. Our IRD
say to automatically delete anything without a subject
due to virus threats. And if, like me, you belong to
several lists, it helps to weed out those post in
which you have no interest.
Thanks
Cindy Rosser
Archivist/Reference Librarian