Post-it Notes in collections

Looking for suggestions or examples of how Post-It notes have been handled in processing collections.

We thought we'd photocopy (onto acid-free paper, of course) the entire page, with note in place. Then remove the note and keep photocopy in front of original. This was after tossing around whether to photocopy just the note on a blank sheet, or cut the photocopied note out and clip it to original. These two options seemed like a lot of work, and the context might get lost or confused.

Katherine A. Hayes, Archivist
American Institute of Physics, Niels Bohr Library
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740
301/209-3179
http://www.aip.org/history/