Colleague database

Its Friday afternoon in California and most of you have gone home for the
day -- so for Monday morning, wipe the sleep from your eyes, slug down that
cup of coffee and let me know:  Who is in a snall independent college or
university who uses the Datatell Colleague system for registration/student
services type functions?  We at the GTU are trying to talk about electronic
records and preservation.  The Graduate Theological Union is a graduate
theological school with about 1200 students.  Need I say resources are
limited?

Lucinda Glenn Rand
GTU Archives
Berkeley, CA