Air travel to SAA from northern New England

Disclaimer:  This is not a promotion for the Manchester (NH) Airport nor for
Southwest Airlines; however, for those of you traveling to Washington from
northern New England on a limited budget...and who are looking for a
relatively inexpensive fare...

Southwest is offering a $30, one-way, internet special between Manchester
and Baltimore/Washington.  Some seats are still available for after 5 p.m.
flights to and from -- or they were less than an hour ago.

My total cost for a roundtrip air ticket, including taxes and fees, came to
$71.50.  I would spend more for gas and tolls, I think!

Paul R. Bergeron
City Clerk
229 Main Street
Nashua, NH 03060