Re: college or university histories (Again)

The history of my institution, the University of Denver, is by Prof.
Allen D. Breck and is entitled From the Rockies to the World. A second
updated edition came out in 1997. It is around the length you describe
and has many illustrations. I am sure you can get it via ILL.

 Steve Fisher
 University of Denver