for Denver area archivists

All,

I have some 16mm films that I want to convert to video.  I'm checking in
the Fort Collins area yet also want to check Denver.  Does anyone know who
can do this work anywhere along the front range?  Obviously I want someone
good so I thought I'd ask the list for some help!

Many thanks,
Nancy Freeman, Records Manager/Archivist
National Wildlife Research Center
4101 LaPorte Ave.
Fort Collins, CO  80524
(970) 266-6023