Last Call for SAA Soccer tickets

This is the last call for anyone wanting to attend the matches listed below.  We need at least 20 interested people in order for this to be a go.  Tickets will be in the US section of the stadium.  Please respond directly to my address listed below, and not the list.  Wednesday, July 25th by 10 am MST is the deadline to respond.  Thanks.

To all SAA soccer fans:  On Saturday, September 1st, the US Men's National Team will be playing a World Cup qualifying match against Honduras.  The 10:00 am game, played at RFK Stadium, will be followed by a MLS match between DC United and the Tampa Bay Mutiny at 12:30.  Total ticket price for both games is $36, with the seats along the sideline.  If you are interested in attending please contact me, not the list, for more details.  This is a package deal only.  Hope we can get a crowd out this time.  Those who attended last year's MLS outing to Mile High Stadium had a good time.  Come be a part of Sam's Army and cheer on the National Team.

Dylan McDonald
dylanjmcdonald@hotmail.com