T-SHIRTS!

T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS

We are currently taking orders for the annual  Visual Materials Section
commemorative T-shirt!  Shirts will be burgundy with gold lettering.
Any profits from the sale of our shirts go toward supporting the Visual
Materials Section newsletter costs.  Shirts will be delivered to the
meeting unless
otherwise specified.  Costs are $12 for S-XL and $15 for 2X and 3X.
Shipping is $3. Some Large and XL shirts will be available at the
meeting.  Order now to get the size you want.  Orders must be received
by August 6(that is Monday) !

This years design features the SAA logo and meeting information on the
front  and DC photographer Julius Ulke's advertisement on the back

Checks should be made payable to Miriam Meislik 452 Giesler Drive
Pittsburgh PA 15221.  You may also reserve a shirt via email to
miriam@pitt.edu and send your check within the next two weeks.  All
money must be in by August 20th..

The list prohibits attachments.  Please email me and I will send you the
design.

Miriam

--
Miriam Meislik,MLS
Associate Archivist

http://www.library.pitt.edu/libraries/archives/archives.html
http://digital.library.pitt.edu/pittsburgh/index.html

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
--Steven Wright