Getting it Right

To All those who are interested in ordering a copy of the Baker/Cox debate,
please find a order form below --- in the text of this message.
I discovered too late that the list does not accept attachments.

Again, my apologies.  Hopefully I have gotten it right this time.
Please note, we are only accepting checks or money orders.

Thank you for your forebearance.

Jeannette Bastian
__

SIMMONS COLLEGE
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE

ALUMNI ASSOCIATION

ORDER FORM

I would like to purchase _______ copies of the videotape entitled:

The Great Paper Debate
Nicholson Baker/Richard Cox
Simmons College GSLIS Alumni Day
May 16, 2001

Name:     ______________________________________

Address: ______________________________________

           ______________________________________

           ______________________________________

Prepayment required

Cost:                           $23.05
Shipping and Handling             1.95
                                $25.00

Please send check or money order for $25.00 for each videotape (sorry, no
credit cards), made payable to:   Simmons College GSLIS Alumni Association

To:     Simmons College
        Attention:  Linda Willey
        300 The Fenway
        Boston, MA 02115-5898

Questions:   Contact Linda Willey at (617) 521-2805 or email:
willey@simmons.edu