NY Playbills available

Dear Listmembers:

A patron of our library is interested in donating to an appropriate
repository approximately 50 playbills from Manhatten theaters.  The
playbills range in date from about 1935 to 1952.

If you are interested in these materials please contact me off list.

Thank you,
  Donna

Donna E. McCrea
Special Collections Librarian & Archivist
Pikes Peak Library District
P. O. Box 1579
Colorado Springs, CO 80901
(719) 531-6333 x1217