From: Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer [mailto:c_crawfo@CULINARY.EDU]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 3:57 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Transfer to rare books policies

I put this question on the ExLibris list recently. Responses  referred me to
the ACRL Rare Books and MS Section Guidelines on the Selection of General
Collection Materials for Transfer to Special Collections 2d Edition (Rev.
1999), available online at:

http://www.rbms.nd.edu/

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist