Re: scrapbooks

Hi Beth,

Good luck getting your grandmother to identify the photos. Maybe you
can bribe her with lunch or a gift, but please make her feel the importance
of sharing the past with you and your family.

It is going to be a big job, but those of us with hundreds of color photos
need to get busy scanning and digitizing them before it is too late.  If
we save them on cdroms, perhaps they will last a while. If we share them
online with dozens of family members, perhaps someones copies will
survive. And if we print them out on archival paper, perhaps paper copies
will survive a while as well.

Good luck saving all those memories!

Sharon Centanne
Genealogical Research Instructor and Family Archivist

ÐÏ à¡± á