Re: Req Info on Ethics and laws

In a message dated 8/10/01 12:19:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU writes:

I am seeking information on laws and professional ethics relating to
archival management/administration.

I have the SAA Code of Ethics.  I have done web searches but don't seem to
find what I'm looking for.
In regard to laws -  info on copyright, electronic mail, voice mail etc
would be beneficial.

See the below announcement from the National Security Archives:

“Today’s announcement shows that the government’s own lawyers have concluded
the telcons are
government records, and we call on Mr. Kissinger to do his duty under the
Presidential Records Act and provide the National Archives with a full set of
his White House telephone transcripts.”

You will also find a few papers/presentations on my website germane to your
interests under New Since Last Update and Recent Papers.

Regards,

Rick Barry
www.rbarry.com

Powered by LISTSERV(R) Browse the NSARCHIVE onlinearchives.