Re: Fw: Query re. Info on Judy Garland

Bob,

The Itasca County Historical Society in Grand Rapids, MN has a substantial
collection on Judy Garland.  The Gumm family were from Grand Rapids and so
the Society specializes in this early history.  Their contact information
is:

ITASCA COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
 P.O. Box 664 (mailing)
 Itasca Heritage Center
 10-5th St. N.W.
 Grand Rapids, MN 55744
 218/326-6431
 Fax: 218/326-7083
 Director: Lilah Crowe
 Email: ichs@paulbunyan.net
 Hours: 9:30 - 5 p.m. Mon. thru Sat.

Sue

Susan Garwood-DeLong
Archives Manager
Carleton College
One North College Street
Northfield, MN 55057
507-646-4270
sgarwood@carleton.edu

--On Monday, 13 August, 2001 12:55 PM -0400 Robert Schmidt